"The Crown Jewel of Eastern Oregon"
- At the doorstep to the incredible Eagle Cap, Oregon's largest Wilderness
- Walk among majestic Ponderosa Pine, Aspens, Douglas Fir and Ancient Cottonwoods
- Breathe clean air, swim crystal-clear water and a see million stars at night!
- Enjoy hiking, biking, water-sports, horseback riding, wildlife, fishing and sightseeing
- Relax while the kids entertain themselves with go-carts, miniature golf and swimming
- Ride the tram to the top of Mt. Howard and spend the day at 8150 feet in Alpine bliss
- Try catching Oregon's (or the WORLDs) next record Kokanee! EIGHT and counting...
- Escape to high mountain alpine meadows, wildflowers, eagles and solitude
- A destination to quiet your mind and regenerate your spirit